REAR Project- ( Educational support for Children of Sex Workers)-
This project aims to break the intergenerational cycle of prostitution and ensures that discriminated and marginalised children of commercial sex workers (CSWs) have the opportunities towards a healthy and safe future.
Under this project we are doing following activities:
- Run the after-school education club
- Conduct regular tests to assess children’s progress
- Provide education (material) support to identified children
- Provide after-school meals to ensure children obtain adequate nutrition
- Assist children with school curricula
- Encourage children to pursue hobbies
Due to these activities we have brought more than 500 children of sex workers in education stream & stopped child prostitution.
We are thankful to Hope for Children UK for funding this project from 2017.