The specific objectives of Vihaan include:
- Early linkages of PLHIV to Care ,Support and treatment services
- Improved treatment adherence and education for PLHIV
- Expanded positive prevention activities
- Improved social protection and wellbeing of PLHIV
- Strengthened community systems and reduced stigma and discrimination
Under this project we have providing Care & Support to 15000 PLHIV registered in main 3 Public ART Centres at Viz. J.J. , Nair & KEM Hospitals. In this project the said people are Personally contacted by our Outreach workers, counselor and doing the awareness task and motivating them for ICTC Tests. ART, periodical check-up in the Public Hospitals also bringing back those clients who have discontinued the ART from the Public Hospitals. In addition to this the project is also providing the assistance to these people in getting the benefits of the Govt .Schemes for them. The project is funded by NMP+Pune since 2015.