The SAI NGO takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Organisation as highly confidential. In addition, SAI NGO does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or funding partners. The Organisation deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with SAI NGO, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and transaction ID ONLY for the purposes of accepting donations & verification of bank credits to the SAI NGO
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organisations.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in The SAI NGO database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular pass code changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- Our hosting data server provides data protection, intrusion detection for all devices and network nodes, state-of-the-art firewall infrastructure that detects malicious application attacks, virus protection, security and vulnerability monitoring and tracking, and SQL server attack protection via applications to detect SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Attacks.
- To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure the following :
- To be informed of the Organisation’s mission, of the way the Organisation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Organisation’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities
- To have access to the Organisation’s most recent financial statements
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the Organisation to the donor will be professional
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the Organisation may intend to share
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers
SAI NGO follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or If the Donor wants to cancel/deduct the donation, The SAI NGO will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the complaint from donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on type of card used during transaction. We would require a proof of deduction of the donation amount and a written communication for refund from the donor within two days after donation.
- In such cases if the receipt already has been issued, then the Donor need to return the original receipt at our official address
- In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible. We can be contacted for refund request through mail or call
- *Social Activities Integration reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice. Please visit this page periodically to review the current policy.
- *International donations will require more working days for refund
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about SAI NGO as well as conducting the fundraising and other operations of SAI NGO. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
Information from Payment Processors and Other Service Providers: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and you should consult their privacy policies to determine their practices. To provide donors the best possible experience, we work with service providers and may share Donor Data and other information with, or have it transmitted through, them. Such service providers include, for example, collection facilities and bandwidth providers as well as organisations that help non-profit organizations with fundraising
How we use that information
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of SAI NGO
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. We may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process. We use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
We seek to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in the India may require the Organisation to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.
Confirmation of Payment:
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment on your screen after you make the payment. You will have the option to print off a receipt. We will send you the Actual Receipt along with 80 G / 35 AC as applied, within One Month of the payment received in actual.
Limitation of liability:
- In no event will the Social Activities Integration or Bank of Maharashtra will be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Membership fees and donations shall not be refunded. In case of Event Sponsorship, cancellation and refund shall be as per the terms and conditions of that particular event.
Donations to Social Activities Integration – SAI are tax-exempt in India under u/s 80-G of the IT Act No. DIT (E) MC/80-G/445/2002.
PAN No. of Social Activities Integration-AACTS0408E
Only for Local Donors (India)
Local Donors from India can directly donate through RTGS/NEFT in our bank details below :
Bank Account Name : Social Activities Integration ,
Bank : State Bank of India Bank
Account No : SB A/c.No. 33466320437
Account Type : Current
Bank Address : Jacob Circle, Mumbai – 400 011.
MICR : 400002036
IFSC : SBIN0001835
Only for Foreign Donors.
SAI is registered under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976.Registration No. 083780858. We would like to request our Foreign Donors to do donation through direct to our following bank account. (Only for Foreign donors)
Bank Account Name : Social Activities Integration ,
Bank : Bank of Maharashtra
Bank Account No : 60315161748
Bank Address : Zaitun Apartment, E.S. Patanwala Marg, Near Jijamata Udyan, Byculla , East, Mumbai-400027
Bank Swift Code- MAHBINBBOVM
IFSC Code : MAHB0000183
Donations through Cheque / DD
Cheque donations made should be payable to SOCIAL ACTIVITIES INTEGRATION, and send to:
Social Activities Integration
Admin.Office: Byculla Municipal School Bldg,
Ground Floor, Room No.14, Near ‘S’ Bridge,
Byculla (W), N.M. Joshi Marg,
Mumbai – 400 011, INDIA
Phone: 091-22-2301 6976
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.saingo.org